Full papers, presenting novel and mature research results,
are limited to 20 pages, prepared according to the instructions provided below.
They will be reviewed by the program committee, and papers accepted for
presentation at the conference will be included in the proceedings.
Short papers (extended abstracts), presenting original, still ongoing work
that has not yet reached the maturity required for a full paper,
are limited to 10 pages, prepared according to the instructions provided below.
They will also be reviewed by the program committee, and papers accepted for
presentation at the conference will be included in the proceedings
(containing Extended Abstract in the title).
- All submissions must be in English and in PDF format.
- Submitted full papers must not substantially overlap
work that has been published before, or that is simultaneously in
submission to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Simultaneous
submission, submission of previously published work, and plagiarism
constitute dishonesty or fraud. DIMVA prohibits these practices and may
take appropriate action against authors who have committed them.
- Accepted papers must follow the format of Springer LNCS
series. Guidelines and templates for manuscript preparation can be
found at the Springer's
Information for LNCS Authors site (please use instructions
for "Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes" for different text
- Submissions must be made via the
2011 submission page.
- The submissions page allows you to declare conflicts
of interest that any of the authors have with reviewers. COIs entered
will be double-checked by the reviewers. Conflicts of interest include
but are not limited to:
- Strong academic relationships (e.g. advisors and
- Business relationships (e.g. co-workers)
- Personal relationships (e.g. family members)
- Any other factors that you feel may affect the
fairness of a review