GRK recovery scripts for VS Cobol II
The recovery scripts are meant to derive a grammar that is useful for
regeneration of an improved IBM VS Cobol II application programming
- root.fst Re-engineer the overall syntactical
structure of Cobol programs, i.e., the division and section
- leafs.fst Re-engineer the leafs of the
Cobol grammar, i.e., names and expressions.
- ed.fst Re-engineer the environment division in
a detailed manner.
- fd-entries.fst Re-engineer the
- dd-entries.fst Re-engineer the
- stats.fst Re-engineer the statement syntax.