Introductory DLP + VRML plug-in examples
- This page lists a number of basic examples that illustrate
how to use the
DLP VRML / EAI
predicates. They're meant as a 'getting started' and
demonstrate how to perform elementary operations like
translation, rotation, VRML node creation, etc.
- For executing a DLP + VRML program in a browser take a look at the
required html definitions as described in the
section of the DLP readme file.
In addition, you need the
Blaxxun Contact VRML plug-in
- You have to turn off your JDK plug-in in order to make it work,
Tools => Internet Options => Advanced => scroll down to
"Use Java 2 ..." checkbox
- root.wrl file (as used in the examples below)
- Node Creation Example ...
- RGB (TouchSensor event) example ...