M.Sc. in Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems
I am coordinating our M.Sc. programme in Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems (PDCS)
I am teaching the following classes at VU University:
- Computer Graphics (fall)
- This class will be discontinued in 2013.
- Performance Analysis of Communication Networks (fall)
- In 2013, this class will be thoroughly revised and will be renamed to Performance of Networked Systems. This class will move to the spring term, first time given in spring 2014.
- Cluster and Grid Computing (spring)
- In 2014, this class will be renamed to Large-Scale Computing Infrastructures, reflecting the many content updates it has undergone since its first incarnation in 2005.
- Advanced Topics in Distributed Systems (fall)
- In 2013, I will take over this class.