Do you think you know who Michel Klein is? He is also:
- a fashion designer, especially popular in Japan, who also lend his name to several perfumes;
- the author of the book Knowledge-Based Decision Support Systems;
- an immunology researcher.
Because of this confusion I have received:
- many visitors from Japan
- about perfumes,
- some royalty payments slips (no actual payment :-)), and
- expensive books about subjects that I don't understand.
If you think one of those is meant for you, let me know.
Subject: Illusion Perfume
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:31:04 -0800
I am searching for a retailer in the U.S.A of your "Illusion"
perfume. I have purchased through CCB Paris in the past and
am no longer able to obtain. I am partial to this perfume and use
it only on special occasions, since I cannot find it anywhere.
Please provide alternate purchase options.
Graham, WA 98338
Subject: Insomny perfume?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:34:07 -0400
Are you the Michel Klein that designed Insomny Perfume? I used
to purchase it but I cannot find it anymore. It is my favorite
If you are the one, please e-mail me. Thank you very much.
Atlanta, Georgia USA