Author InformationAuthors of accepted papers will receive an e-mail from IEEE Conference Publishing Service with all instructions.
Retrieve the author kit from IEEE Conference Publishing Service:
Use only the recommended fonts: Times, Times Roman, Times New Roman, and Helvetica. Be sure to embed and subset all fonts.
Note the following information from IEEE Conference Publishing Service:
- For users of non-Windows-based systems: the online submission process has been tested and we find that, in most instances, authors who use a Windows-based system do receive notification of successful paper transmissions. Your mileage with other systems may vary but please feel free to try.
- Authors do not need to compose their documents using a Windows-based system.
- All papers will be checked and you will be notified if problems are found with your documents or if your work has not been received.
- Please understand that, due to the full workload, we cannot acknowledge receipt of paper and copyright form. We will contact you only if problems arise.
- Getting pdflatex to generate embedded fonts for the 14 standard ones, you may wish to access this Web site--- http://users.rsise.anu.edu.au/~luke/embedded_fonts.html These instructions are for Linux-based systems, but the basic information (the name of the file to edit, what changes to make to it, and what to do to update the other associated configuration files) applies to a Windows-based sysem.