- Call for Submissions -
CSMR 2007 INDUSTRIAL TRACK11th European Conference on
Software Maintenance and Reengineering
“Software Evolution in Complex Software Intensive Systems”
March 21-23, 2007
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The main theme of CSMR 2007 is "Software Evolution in Complex Software Intensive Systems". CSMR's Industrial Track provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to report the results and lessons learned of industrial projects and cases concerning:
- software architecture evolution
- software migration strategies and technologies
- software quality systems
- software metrics and maintenance and reengineering tools
- maintenance and reengineering metrics and economics
- system assessment for reengineering or maintenance
CSMR's Industrial Track includes a combination of peer-reviewed papers and invited presentations. Research papers reporting industrial cases can be submitted via the regular procedure for research papers. Accepted papers and presentation abstracts will appear in the printed proceedings. Presentations will be published on the CSMR website. The following list illustrates types of industrial presentations which are particularly welcomed. Please note that the list is non-exhaustive, and should be considered as merely indicative.
- Presentations demonstrating and evaluating the current state-of-practice in controlling software evolution.
- Presentations indicating sweet spots where the alignment between research and practice can be optimized.
- Presentations stressing project management aspects of projects specific to controlling software evolution (e.g., reengineering projects).
SubmissionsTwo types of submissions will be accepted for the Industrial Track:
- 1 page abstracts for invited presentations discussing industrial experience reports and lessons learned
- full (not exceeding 4000 words) or short length (not exceeding 2000 words) papers submitted through the general submission procedure
Please send presentation abstracts to the Tool Chair: Bart Du Bois (email@example.com). Presentation abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of Industry Presentation reviewers.
|Submission deadline:||Friday, November 3rd, 2006|
|Notification of Acceptance:||Friday, December 1st, 2006|
|Camera-ready version:||January 5 2007|