creative technology / new media
/ ethic(s) -
present / print
panel(s) -- what is creative in ...
theme(s) -- what is creative in ...
The panel will address
the relation between creative technology and other
disciplines within or possibly outside EWI.
Each speaker will have about 5-10 minutes to position
his/her discipline in the field(s) of science and engineering,
and is invited to pose challenges to creative technolgy students
and invite them for contribution(s) to their respective field(s)
of work, either by participating in ongoing project(s),
for example in the context of CA2: Living and Working Tomorrow,
or by taking up assignments, in for example NM2: Interactive Visualisation
twinkle(s) / difference(s)
creativity = (re)connecting ...
one would not look at, normally ...
ma 7 september 09, CT300 [10.45-11.30] concept(s): panel discussion(s) -- what is creative in ...
- game(s) & interaction(s) -- Anton Nijholt (*), Dennis Reidsma, Mannes van de Poel
- data management -- (Peter Apers), Djoerd Hiemstra (?),
Andreas Wombacher (A)
- micro technology -- Jurriaan Schmitz/Cora Salm (*)
- smart technology -- Job van Amerongen (*)
- telemedicine -- Bert-Jan Beijnum (*)
- and possibly other guests and disciplines
(A) afternoon, 13.45