multimedia @ VU
- week 1:
determination concept -- title, synopsis, plan van aanpak
- week 2:
- detailed scenario(s) -- max 3 pages, with timeline
- story graph(s) (in PDF) -- max 2 pages, with title & brief explanation
- week 3:
- asset(s) -- schetches, photo material, (links to) clips
- storyboard(s) -- scenario(s) illustrated with asset(s)
- technical realisation -- keep a record of the work done
- week 4: (*) roundup
(viral) clip on youtube
max length 2 min (with link in portfolio!)
- week 4 -- oplevering: (**)
- interactive video application -- final production (playable)
- justification/essay (two to six pages)
- review(s) -- using online review form
- checklist online: storygraph.pdf, (link to) viral clip (on youtube), (link to) final application, (individual) essay(s).pdf
Unless otherwise indicated, all deliverables must be available at 23.59 hours on the date(s) listed above.
In case of late delivery, there will at least be one month
delay in grading, and possibly a penalty of 0.5-1.0 point.
(*) For the last week, the viral clip and interactive application
MUST be available, latest tuesday evening, 18.00 ...
For the essay and justification, as well as the peer review the deadline
is friday, 23.59.
(**) For what you have to put online, see the checklist (6) above.