multimedia @ VU
Each group must maintain a web-site where all the deliverables of the project are available for inspection.
- week 1: concept -- title, synopsis, plan van aanpak
- week 2: interaction graph(s) -- max 2 pages, with brief explanation
- week 2: detailed scenario(s) -- max 3 pages, with timeline
- week 3: asset(s) -- sketches, photo material, (links to) clips
- week 3: storyboard(s) -- scenario(s) illustrated with asset(s)
- week 3: technical realisation -- keep a record of the work done
- week 4: (viral) clip (on youtube), max length 2 min.
- week 4: interactive video application -- final production online
- week 4: justification/essay (min 2 pages, up to ten pages)
- week 4: review(s) -- using online review form
The final production
as well as the storygraph
must (also) be packed in a zip
file, which must be made available
through the groups web-site.
For the planning and delivery there are rather strict
Actual deadlines are indicated on the practicum page.
If any of these deadlines cannot be met,
this may result in being exluded from the
practicum, which means consequently that you cannot
finish the course!