topical media & game development
aspect(s) -- multi-disciplinary education -- from report
- providing a basic knowledge of the technologies to be used, enough to make sure that your dreams can be realized;
- training for creativity problem solving, to give a chance for really sparkling ideas;
- endowing students with skills and tools to be able to implement prototypes, try out ideas by using latest, high-level tools;
- educating to understand user acceptance and success criteria in a globalized world;
- developing skills to design attractive solutions, as of aesthetics of appearance and interaction means, leaving space for even the artistic;
- improving the communicative skills and psychological knowledge, inevitable for dealing with people who would benefit from the new services;
- helping to place new applications in a business context.
objective(s) -- new services -- from report
- invent new services for people, to improve their life on an individual or social scale;
- assure the technological feasibility of the application;
- identify the business potential in the application, both concerning the partners in production and maintenance and the presentation which is appealing for potential clients.
application(s) -- related domains -- from report
- home: comfort, recreation and fun, remote connectivity with others, .
- sport and health: training, fitness, healthy life-style, care, .
- education: technology-enhanced learning, edutainment for all ages, at all locations,
- culture and arts: (virtual) installations and worlds, serious games, tools for identifying and restoring pieces of art, communal interactive artworks,
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.