topical media & game development
- How would you characterize OOP
and what, in your opinion, is the motivation underlying
the introduction of OOP?
- Characterize the most important features of OOP.
- Explain the meaning of the phrase
`object orientation reduces the
complexity of programming.'
- How would you characterize contracts?
Why are contracts important?
- How is OOP related to programming languages?
- What classes of languages support OOP features? Explain.
- What influence is an object-oriented approach said to
have on the software life-cycle?
What is your own opinion?
Discuss the problem of maintenance.
- How would you characterize software quality?
- Mention a number of object-oriented programming languages, and give a brief characterization.
- What do you see as the major challenges for research
in object orientation?
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.