topical media & game development
- How would you characterize the conformance
requirements for subtyping?
Explain what properties are involved.
- Give an example of signature-compatible
types not satisfying the history
- Explain the duality between imposing
constraints statically and dynamically.
- How would you formally characterize
program states and state transformations?
- Explain how you may verify the behavior
of a program by means of correctness
- Characterize how the behavior of objects
may be modeled by means of a transition
specify a transition system for a simple
- How would you characterize
the relation between an abstract data type
and its realizations?
- Give an example of an abstract specification of a stack.
Define a realization and show that the realization
is correct with respect to its abstract
- Explain the notion of correspondence
for behavioral subtypes.
- Show that a stack is a behavioral
subtype of a bag by defining an appropriate
What proof obligations must be met?
- Discuss the problems involved
in satisfying global invariance properties.
- What formal methods do you know
that deal with specifying the behavior of
collections of objects?
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.