topical media & game development
- Why would you need business objects?
Discuss this from the perspective of the
end-user as well as from the perspective of management.
- What are the motivations underlying the San Francisco
- Give an overview of the component layers constituting
the San Francisco framework.
- Explain the goals of logistics-based business modeling.
Discuss possible means to support business modeling.
- Give an example of business process simulation.
- What classes can you think of for a library
supporting object-oriented simulation?
- What are the requirements for visualization support?
Can you think of actual classes?
- Discuss the issues that may arise in migrating
from legacy applications.
What possible solutions can you think of?
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.