topical media & game development
- Describe the architecture of the Web.
Explain the relevance of objects for the Web.
- Sketch the Microsoft approach to the ObjectWeb.
Discuss its pros and cons.
- In what ways can Java and CORBA be deployed in Web applications?
- Indicate how the computation model underlying the Web
deviates from the computation models underlying, respectively,
object systems and client-server systems.
- What requirements can you think of for libraries
or frameworks for developing Web applications?
- Discuss the Document Object Model.
- What are the requirements for a framework supporting intelligent
- Explain the issues that arise in extending the Web
with additional media functionality.
What solutions can you think of?
Can you give an example?
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.