topical media & game development
- Describe the Fusion method. How does Fusion compare
with other methods of OO analysis and design?
- Give an outline of the steps required in object-oriented
What heuristics can you think of for identifying objects?
- What criteria may be used to eliminate spurious classes
from an initial object model?
- Explain the methods of CRC cards. Give an example.
- Explain how you may characterize the behavior of an
object by means of a contract.
- What benefits may design by contract
have for system developers? And for users?
- Give a detailed account of the issues that
arise in refining a contract.
- How may contracts be employed to test object behavior?
- Discuss how a formal approach may contribute to OO software development.
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.