topical media & game development
- What are the basic characteristics
of object-oriented languages?
- How would you classify object-oriented
Name a few representatives of each category.
- What do you consider to be the major
characteristic of the object model
supported by C++? Explain.
- Why would you need friends?
- How would you characterize the difference
between object-based and object-oriented?
- Along what orthogonal dimensions would
you design an object-oriented language?
- Give a characterisation of active objects.
In what situations may active objects be advantageous?
- How would you characterize prototype-based
- What are the differences between inheritance and delegation?
Does C++ support delegation? Explain. And Java?
- How would you characterize the concept of a class?
- Can you sketch the meta architecture of Smalltalk?
- How would you phrase the postulates underlying
Can you give a reflective version of these
You may not copy or print any of this material without explicit permission of the author or the publisher.
In case of other copyright issues, contact the author.