join / leave
Streamline is a Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam research project.
All code is made available under a mixed
GNU Lesser General Public
(LGPL) and Simplified BSD
FFPF development is headed by dr. Herbert Bos of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Surbi Chitre has worked on the pagecache and disk access
- Luke Huang has worked on the NIC device drivers
- Manik Tajena has created the HTTP GET request sniffer
- Mihai-Lucian Cristea worked on the FPL2 and FPL3 languages.
- Trung Nguyen worked on the IXP1200 implementation.
- Tomas Hruby created the IXP 2400/2800 implementation.
- Li Xu extended the IXP2400 and IXP2850 implementation (the latter with Mihai-Lucian).
- Lennert Buytenhek wrote the Linux support for IXP 2xxx used by Streamline
- Georgios Portokalidis wrote the admission control daemon.