Checks for mouse button press Checks if the mouse button has been pressed inside this MPE window. If pressed, returns the coordinate relative to the upper right of this MPE window and the button that was pressed.
int MPE_Iget_mouse_press( graph, x, y, button, wasPressed )
int *x, *y, *button, *wasPressed;
- graph - MPE graphics handle
- x - horizontal coordinate of the point where the mouse button was pressed
- y - vertical coordinate of the point where the mouse button was pressed
- button - which button was pressed: MPE_BUTTON[1-5]
- wasPressed - 1 if the button was pressed, 0 if not