(collectively) opens an X Windows display
int MPE_Open_graphics( handle, comm, display, x, y, w, h, is_collective )
int x, y;
int w, h;
- comm - Communicator of participating processes
- display - Name of X window display. If null, display will be taken from
the DISPLAY variable on the process with rank 0 in comm. If that is
either undefined, or starts with w ":", then the value of display is
- x,y - position of the window. If (-1,-1), then the user should be
asked to position the window (this is a window manager issue).
- w,h - width and height of the window, in pixels.
- is_collective - true if the graphics operations are collective; this
allows the MPE graphics operations to make fewer connections to the
display. If false, then all processes in the communicator comm will
open the display; this could exceed the number of connections that your
X window server allows. Not yet implemented.
- handle - Graphics handle to be given to other MPE graphics routines.
This is a collective routine. All processes in the given communicator
must call it, and it has the same semantics as MPI_Barrier (that is,
other collective operations can not cross this routine).